Answered Samsung UE43KS7500 Advice

LeeRoye

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just after a bit of advice on a TV im thinking of buying - the SAMSUNG UE43KS7500.

I have been wading my way through the 4K HDR minefield since buying a PS4 Pro some 6 months ago and i think i have finally settled on this TV. It will be used as a PC monitor as well so i was wondering if it would be OK for that purpose. I only use the PC for gaming really and its not high end so only gaming at 1080p on the PC at the moment. Is this screen OK for use as a PC monitor mainly for gaming at 1080p resolution.

The only real negative people seem to have about the TV is that its curved and 43 inch is too small for that. As im sitting at my desk looking at the screen straight on I cant see this being an issue for me.

I am struggling to find a better alternative flat screen at this price with this spec, what are your thoughts AVforum TV guru's?

Its the best tv you can get at that size for HDR gaming. If you are planning to utilize lots of HDR (not really possible at the moment on PC) then its perfect.

But its worth getting anyway since it doesn't look like there will be any more small-ish screens that are HDR capable, not anytime soon anyway . There is no successor to it in 2016 and we are already seeing only the best HDR TVs 55" or over.

The only thing may be text and stuff in games, it won't be as clear as when using a FHD monitor if you plan on playing games that require lots of text. But provided you have a HDMI 2.0 spec graphics card, for desktop use you can use UHD anyway.

The only thing may be text and stuff in games, it won't be as clear as when using a FHD monitor if you plan on playing games that require lots of text. But provided you have a HDMI 2.0 spec graphics card, for desktop use you can use UHD anyway.

Thanks mate, really appreciate the advice. I dont really play any games that use text so i should be good to go with this TV then. I do plan on upgrading the PC soon as well so its able to play games at 4k, just waiting on Vega before i make any decisions on my upgrade path. Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom