Question Samsung UE40F6670 - Bit error 2000

sarahmolden

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had my TV for just under 3 years now and just moved home. It was working fine in my old property with Sky.

My boyfriends LG TV was in the place I have moved the Samsung too, plugged into the Ariel cable, working fine. I move mine to there and it is coming up with a bit error 2000.

I called Samsung who tell me it is the Ariel but it works fine with all other TV's! They basically told me there was nothing wrong with the TV and that I had to call and engineer out to fix the Ariel, which seems to be fine with all other TV's.

I am about to throw the TV out the window it is so frustrating. Do I have to admit defeat and throw it out?

I have tried all resets and scans etc...

Please help me!! I am running out of options to get this fixed :(

Just because the aerial/signal works with one TV it is not a guarantee it will work with another, it may be a week signal which the samsung tuner dosen't pick up, you will have to bite the bullet and call an aerial engineer to check the signal levels it may need a booster to work with your TV unless you do your TV is next to useless.

just a thought, you could ask a neighbour if you can try their aerial, if it works scan for the channels then retry your aerial if that dosen't work then it is the aerial that needs looking at.

Curly

Thanks for your reply.

We live in a flat block so not sure how this would work Ariel wise. Will have to ask around and see. I think Samsung are just not good a picking up weak signals from what I am seeing online.

I will try and see if I can sort the signal out with the engineer if not my parents get another free TV!! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom