Samsung UE40C6540 advice

antg1985

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have just bought this, will pick it up on Monday, have done a quick search and can't find anything about it, I looked and played around with it in the shop and it looked amazing.

Anyone else got one og these?

Any opinions?

Ant

Have you seen the two C6530 threads? I think the non-aesthetic specs on this fella should be the same as that model. I'd love to hear your feedback when you get yours tho - I'm really interested in buying a c6000 series - but overall there doesn't seem too much about.

I got this today, all I can say is wow its amazing, not only the HD stuff but the SD content aswell

Nice one. There are some complaints going around about the 6000 series generally - good to hear another pov!

Cheers mate.

I got one of these to. excellent piece of kit. plug my external hard drive in to it (1tb) played no problem.

I recently bought a Samsung UE40C6540 tv and i have to say its one of the best TV's ive ever bought.

I'm having one problem though - I have a sony 5.1 blu ray system (BDVE300) plugged into my tv through HDMI port 1. I have noticed when watching films that the audio is slightly ahead of the picture. The tv volume is set to 0 so that i dont have an echo problem so i know i can rule this out striaght away. Ive had a look through the menus but have so far not found anything to fix the problem. Has anyone else had this problem? If so could you please let me know if there is any way of fixing, that's if it is fixable.

I never had this problem with my previous TV so am hoping this is fixable.

Thank you very much in advance for any replies.

You should have an audio delay on you sony sound sound system, that what I have had to do with my, I have set it to 150ms I think.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom