Samsung UE37ES6300

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by Bob++, Aug 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Bob++

Bob++

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +60
    I just took delivery and although it looks pretty good out of the box, I would very much like to know the best settings for this TV.

For such a sophisticated peice of kit, it was surprisingly easy to get it working. It quickly found 150 odd TV and radio channels and the initial set-up was just a case of ticking options. Once the TV was working I switched to internet and it quickly found my home network (and all my neighbours). A tea break here while it did an update and then all the choices were there. I haven't really explored it yet but using it as a web browser seemed unlikely.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  2. djcla

djcla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +593
    my newphew has one of these but complaining the SD picture is rubbish, now he will be using the built in freeview . Ive not been over yet to take a look at the settings and i suspect he is watching E4 and that its a weak channel picture wise. I just wondered what settings people are using on this TV or if there are any owners out there who can comment?

3. ghosty

ghosty
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. djcla

djcla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +593
    I took a look yesterday and sd pic is poor it's slightly blurred fuzzy on edges imo, maybe it's just his tv is broken i've recommended they contact the retailer. Will also check the link and see if that helps.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012