Samsung UE32EH5000 vs Panasonic Viera TX-L32E5B

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by Prozac500, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Prozac500

Prozac500

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hi avforums!

Im trying to pick between the tvs mentioned in the title. I finding it really hard to get solid reliable information.

Panasonic TX-L42E5B/ TX-L32E5B (E5) LED TV Review

Samsung UE40ES5500 Performance

These are the two reviews I have managed to find by a expert website however the content differs slightly between them making them hard to compare. My biggest worry for the TV is colours and motion blur. I am considering those TVs as I am keen on buying the TV from John Lewis so I get there 5 year warranty, which from my experience from other tech items, its first class.

I initially found solid reviews for the Samsung but the more I read into it the more worried I got. I found that people were reporting motion blur, flat menus and slow UI navigation e.g. switching between inputs

The difference between the 2 is £50, am I getting a better TV worth the extra £50 or am I simply just getting an extra HDMI port?

Any owners of either TV how have they been?

Cheers,
    Callum

EDIT

I will mostly be using the TV to play media content and stream content via a connected desktop. (no gaming on the TV 99% of the time)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. Curly99

Curly99
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,255
    Thread moved

Curly

3. A DoNK

A DoNK