• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung UE32C6620 PVR

verybigfoot

Standard Member
I've just bought my lovely Samsung UE32C6620 but I'm having some issues with the PVR function. I've tried it with a USB flash drive and a 2.5" SATA (originally in my PS3) in 2 different enclosures (one of them is a USB3 enclosure) but both of those fail the speed test and therefore can't be used for the PVR function.
I have managed to get it working with the class10 SD card from my DSLR (in a USB adapter) and from an older 3.5" powered HDD.

Does anyone know of a 2.5" HDD that will defiantly work with it? Or a decent size / price USB flash that will work?

I'm only using it as a bedroom TV so I don't need that much storage space on it, but noise levels are important.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom