Samsung UE**KS7000/7500 Owners thread

bibs213

Novice Member
What would be the for picture settings within the Amazon fire 4k stick settings for this TV set?

Colour depth: 10bit?
Colour format: Auto?
Dynamic range setting: Always HDR or adaptive?

---Tv Settings
HDMI UHD Colour: On?

Germinator

Hi there,

Im going to Wall Mount my trusty UE55KS7500, got a kit from BracketmateUK. Was thinking of buying a new TV, but still think its a great TV for gaming etc.

Last edited:

daleski75

Anyone having issues with the sound randomly packing up? My 55KS7000 is attached to a Sky Q box and Amazon Firestick 4k and on both of them the sound cuts out and I have to power cycle the TV to get sound working again.

Might be making use of my 5 year warranty if this keeps up.

barkzz

Can’t say I’ve had this, but I’ve got a soundbar connected. Out of interest, having had a similar issue on my Q90R living room TV, disconnect the freeview connection if you have one connected and reboot the TV. I was getting audio clipping and it’s some form of bug/issue with the One Connect.

JaxPro

Anyone having issues with the sound randomly packing up? My 55KS7000 is attached to a Sky Q box and Amazon Firestick 4k and on both of them the sound cuts out and I have to power cycle the TV to get sound working again.

Might be making use of my 5 year warranty if this keeps up.
I had this issue with the sky q box, I changed my sound under expert settings on the TV: HDMI Audio Format: PCM, Audio Format: PCM. It stopped doing it after this.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom