• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung UE**J5500

elan2s

Standard Member
Purchased a UE32J5500 at the weekend and overall very pleased with it. I already have a UE32H5500 and was surprised that currently there is no Demand5 app for the "J" when there is for the "H" despite one being promised for availability in May. Also cannot understand why so many of the preloaded apps cannot be deleted if you do not want them.

One major difference I have noticed between the two is that on the "H" you can watch one program whilst recording another, providing they are both on the same MUX, this does not seem to be the case on the "J". Also the calendar based folder view for recorded content on the "H" seems more logical than the "everything together" view on the "J" when looking for recorded content and having to select a particular filter when wanting to delete recorded items is an over complication.

dehayco

Established Member
Hi,
Just purchased one myself with exactly the same regarding the Demand 5, if you have any more info regarding Demand 5 and when it will arrive any chance you could share as also keen to have it.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom