• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung U*46B7000 (or 7100) OSD & Country Issues

SiriX

Standard Member
Hi,

I've got the Australian Series 7 LED 46" TV, specifically the model is UA46B7100, but basically after looking at the service menu (ie. just going into it, not actually attempting to adjust settings) the OSD has got for lack of a better description, wonky text, essentially it looks like it's trying to fit a 40" OSD onto the 46" ... the actual picture from inputs is fine, also, it's seems to have set it's self to a European model, as it doesn't have the option of choosing non-european countries in the setup, and whilst that's great for Widget support, i really would like it to be back set to Australian standards.

Can any owners (of the Australian model) post up what they have as their model & type in the service menu? because i've tried every 46" model i can find in the options, and none seem to be australian, even tho the region is set for asia etc.

Cheers,

SiriX

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom