1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung TV volume control

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Kepler, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Kepler

Kepler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a SAMSUNG CZ21A083NXXEU TV, and a question about volume control. When increasing or decreasing the volume, the banner that pops up on the screen shows the volume level by number. The problem is that while most times moving from one number to another leads to a small change in volume (as you would expect), the difference between level 4 and level 5 is quite stark, and the level that would suit me most for general watching is actually around the 4-and-a-half mark.

Is there any way of altering either the extent of change between these levels, of the volume of the base level. Essentially, is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

2. TV Headache

TV Headache
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not an engineer but this sounds very much like a design fault with the audio amp control software, and if so you're stuck with it.

If it happened to me (and I couldn't return the tele) I would consider listening to the TV audio through a cheap external amp/speakers if the TV has audio-out connectors.