samsung TV UE75F8000STXXU screen issue

movieloverBR

Standard Member
Hey Guys , so I had the 55'' version of this and decided to go out up to 75'' . Anyways I was watching a film the other night and noticed that when the motion on the screen goings right or left ( as in the direction of the camera on film ) moved there seems to be like some kind of vertical bar ( not blacked out or anything ) almost like its slightly darker. Does anyone know what i'm on about lol. Its so frustrating , I will try film it / take a few photos of it later tomorrow .

addarioo

Sounds like your talking about banding. does it look like this?

From reading this forum and avsforum banding seems to be a bigger issue with the larger 65" and 75" f8000. If it bothers you then I would suggest you try and get your set exchanged.

movieloverBR

Standard Member
Hey , thats it! Its really a pain as my 55 '' version didn't have any issue -was a perfect screen the i was thinking keep to the same model just go bigger and it be safe - dam! What did you do about yours?

addarioo

The pic was from someone else on avsforums, I have a 55" model and don't have any banding.

If you can clearly see the banding and it bothers you then get it changed. Its a lot of money to spend on a set if your not happy with it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom