Samsung tv remote universal

eoghanc535

Novice Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i was wondering could someone help me please. I recently bought a Samsung 43inch model number UE43TU7100KXXU smart tv and i connected my tv remote to control my sky box it worked perfectly and 2/3 days ago my tv remote stopped controlling my sky box. I tried the basics went onto universal remote keyed in manufacturer and i tried the model number of the TV and sky box for the set up and still no joy. I even factory reset the television still nothing. Any help would be great please

Try taking batteries out of remote as it will keep details in memory leave for a couple of hrs put batteries back in and reprogram again, see how it goes

hi guys, i was wondering could someone help me please. I recently bought a Samsung 43inch model number UE43TU7100KXXU smart tv and i connected my tv remote to control my sky box it worked perfectly and 2/3 days ago my tv remote stopped controlling my sky box. I tried the basics went onto universal remote keyed in manufacturer and i tried the model number of the TV and sky box for the set up and still no joy. I even factory reset the television still nothing. Any help would be great please
Try taking batteries out of remote as it will keep details in memory leave for a couple of hrs put batteries back in and reprogram again, see how it goes
Ok i will try this and get back to you to let you know how i get on thank you

I find your post confusing.
Firstly you talk about controlling your Sky box with your new Samsung TV remote, then, you mention setting up a universal remote to control your TV and Sky box...why?
What type of Sky box, Sky+HD or Sky Q?
Does your Samsung TV remote still operate the TV?
There's no need to factory reset your TV for any remote control issue.
What type of universal remote do you have, brand and model would help.

I find your post confusing.
Firstly you talk about controlling your Sky box with your new Samsung TV remote, then, you mention setting up a universal remote to control your TV and Sky box...why?
What type of Sky box, Sky+HD or Sky Q?
Does your Samsung TV remote still operate the TV?
There's no need to factory reset your TV for any remote control issue.
What type of universal remote do you have, brand and model would help.
Sorry i typed that completely wrong i don’t have a universal remote but i have the Samsung remote control with all my buttons and buttons for Netflix and amazon prime, but when i first set up the Tv my television remote was able to control the Tv and sky also. I have a sky +hd box.

Try switching off the TV, unplug the Sky box from the TV, plug it back in and switch the TV back on.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom