• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung TV not picking up digital

Suziequick3

Standard Member
I've moved my Samsung TV (about 1 year old) from my bedroom into the kitchen, it's attached the main roof aerial the same as in the bedroom.

But for some reason it won't pick up any channels on the digital setting, it picks up the analoque channels on the analogue setting but doesn't even pick these up on the digital setting..?

Any idea what I'm doing wrong... it works fine upstairs in the bedroom picking up the digital freeview channels.

Help! :lease:

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
Sounds like a poor aerial connection from the Kitchen to the aerial. Although analogue may work and no doubt is not great it does not mean you will get a digital signal.

hedrock

Established Member
Have you pressed the "D-Menu" button on your remote? Initially not realising that I had one caused my own re-tune to be far more interesting than I'd expected.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom