Samsung TV fingerprint smudge won't go

flavourfulz

Novice Member
Reaction score
I bought a brand new Samsung LED tv QN90B and when placing the tv on my desk for my bedroom, a small fingerprint got on the screen by accident, first thing i thought to do was use my microfiber cloth used for my OLED 77 G1 from my home theater room , so i gently started to rub at the spot, and noticed that it just made it worst so i grabbed some distilled water and used a different microfiber cloth brand new one never used before and damped one section of it, to try and attempt to clean it, again there seems be a smudge left there and refuse to remove from the screen, i never had this issue with any screen i ever cleaned before, i bought a Screen cleaner bottle from amazon hopefully that will fix it, any advice what the hell is going on with Samsung screen?

UPDATE: PS i purposely placed my finger on one end of screen and attempted to clean it with micro cloth and it smudged and refused to come off.

Should come off with a dampened cloth or dilute isopropyl alcohol. I've never has a problem but if you search this forum you will find some have..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom