Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition Voicemail Problem!

jimmytboi

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and was hoping somebody could help me out please. I have the Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition on Orange and am having trouble accessing my voicemail.

I hold one and get through to the answerphone but when pressing the key "1" to listen to my messages or any other key for that matter, the phone is non respondant?

If anybody can help me out with this one it would be much appreciated!

Thanks for any replies,
Jamie

sounds more likely to be an orange issue rather than the phone, if the 1 key works in all other situations then it is unlikely to be unresponsive juts at that time. call orange and they can give you some tech support.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and was hoping somebody could help me out please. I have the Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition on Orange and am having trouble accessing my voicemail.

I hold one and get through to the answerphone but when pressing the key "1" to listen to my messages or any other key for that matter, the phone is non respondant?

If anybody can help me out with this one it would be much appreciated!

Thanks for any replies,
Jamie

unlock the screen if its locking again?

If you mean pressing the lock button while in a call that didnt work, when you dial up on any number, 150 or voicemail or anything, the background screen pops up for a moment then goes to black.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom