Samsung Tablet Upgrade

bigdavecox90

Hi guys,

My father in law is currently using a Samsung SM-T530 tablet which was purchased several years ago now. Sadly, it’s really starting to get sluggish now.

He’s in his seventies so likes to keep things as ‘similar’ as possible without confusing matters too much.

As an Apple user, I know little about Android so would ask for any advice on an upgrade on this model to something a little speedier and more functional.

Any advice? Much appreciated.

David

Hi guys,

My father in law is currently using a Samsung SM-T530 tablet which was purchased several years ago now. Sadly, it’s really starting to get sluggish now.

He’s in his seventies so likes to keep things as ‘similar’ as possible without confusing matters too much.

As an Apple user, I know little about Android so would ask for any advice on an upgrade on this model to something a little speedier and more functional.

Any advice? Much appreciated.

David
Samsung a series nice cheap and simple

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
The Galaxy A series would be my choice as well as I think they're a reasonable spec for the money unlike some of the junk out there and with it being Samsung there would be some familiarity for your father in law. I bought the 2016 Tab A for my Dad who was in his late 60's and despite not ever getting on with any piece of technology I was surprised he liked and used the tablet.

Delta38

You Can,t go wrong with the Samsung Tablets .
There are some great entry level models that are fine.
There is a small learning Curve going from Apple to Android as I
Owned a iPad and made the change to Android with some Teething Problems.
Now own a Samsung Galaxy S7 5G a high end Tablet.
Samsung Tab A Series is not Bad for the Price.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom