• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung SyncMaster T23B550 (TB550 series) Help

Langage

Standard Member
hi all, i recently got myslef a Samsung SyncMaster T23B550 and i am having some problems with it,, it says on the box two USB ports the model number on the TV and Box are the same, but no USB ports and therefore no wifi making the whole Smart TV useless. i was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with these tv/monitors, they input on the back that is labled USB looks like a firewire port
Thanks in advance

next010

Distinguished Member
Theres a USB B plug on the back of it, like you'd see on an external HDD which is a strange thing to have on a TV so might be what your seeing.

In the video below at timestap 2:18 you can see 2 USB A plugs what you'd expect on the side of the TV.
Samsung Syncmaster B550 serie: T23B550 en T27B550! Smart LED TV monitoren! Bekijk demo - YouTube

If those arent there then your only option as I can see it is get an ethernet to wireless bridge, the Apple Airport Express is one of the most common ones but you can probably find cheaper. Alternatively try out homeplugs which send ethernet over the power cables of the house.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom