Samsung SyncMaster P2350H With Xbox 360 Via HDMI

ShadowHawk28

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi the Samsung P2350H is very tempting to buy would it be good for the 360 slim but i would want to know how would i set this up for gaming on the xbox 360 slim and what HDMI cable to buy as i want Full HD can any of you guys help me out? :smashin:

Last edited:
Hi the Samsung P2350H is very tempting to buy would it be good for the 360 but i would want to know how would i set this up for gaming on the xbox 360 slim and what HDMI cable to buy as i want Full HD can any of you guys help me out? :smashin:

Not sure about the monitor but setting up a Slim will be no different to setting up a regular 360.

All HDMI cables are the same so just grab one that costs a fiver.

Ok can i ask why are you unsure about the monitor? i have seen some pics and it does full hd, 2ms response time and a hdmi port. That is all i need really also can you tell me the difference between gold plated hdmi cables and sliver plated if you dont mind.

I personally think the monitor will be perfect for casual gaming but please i would like you views on the monitor.

Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24" Monitor 1920x1080.. | Ebuyer.com

Think u missread him, I think he meant he was unsure about the monitor because he not got/dont know about it.

I have a Syncmaster P2450 for my PC and it's excellent, Have also had a test with the 360 and it's good for that too. :)

Reccomended for sure. :smashin:

Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24" Monitor

Ok thanks a lot im sorry for misreading it. I will more then likely get this i read some reviews saying while watching movies people's faces look faintly green or something like that have you seen this?

Nope it's a damn great monitor for sub £200, i was wary before my purchase (first one ive had) and had huge thread about it in PC section before i decided. Glad i did.
Only use it for PC games and stuff tho.

If you decide to get one you will like it. Pic in my sig and one here from soon after i setup.....

http://www.avforums.com/forums/12275780-post39.html

Ok m8 thanks this has really helped me a lot it will be my first monitor. Would it be a simple setup like put in the hdmi leads then play or would i have to tweak the settings to get it right for xbox 360 gaming.

Same as any screen gonna need a tweak of settings or find a preset you like but even out the box it's pretty damn good. Nice touch buttons too, no buttons in site, they light up in side scrolling manor when pressed pretty cool.

and yeah plug HDMI and play with 360, dont use mine for that as have norm TV for it but was awesome and smooth when i tested forza for a night.

Good luck on choice im off to the pub :smashin:

Ok m8 thanks this has really helped me a lot it will be my first monitor. Would it be a simple setup like put in the hdmi leads then play or would i have to tweak the settings to get it right for xbox 360 gaming.

Just plug in the cable and set the 360 to either 720p/1080i/1080p.

Right ok thanks for your help my mind is made up thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom