Samsung SSG-3700 vs. SSG-3100 review

ArmitageShanks said:
Haven't seen this happen on any of the four pairs that I ordered. I suspect it could be a duff cell in the glasses. If you allow lithium-based cells discharge too far, they won't recover. Always best to leave them in a semi-charged state (and check them ever few months if you don't use them).

I had this problem, and even had a replacement sent from the eBay seller. The day the new pair turned up the old ones came back to life. The seller didn't ask for the old pair back, so I have a bonus pair for free.

I still don't know what caused it, but I just plugged them in with the new cable with the new glasses and bingo. The old cable works as I have used it since.

I thought that post seemed a bit too much like my own situation. I posted it!!!! What an idiot!!!

I love my 3700 glasses and will never return to the 3100! They are for visitor use. ;)

Racquel Darrian said:
I love my 3700 glasses and will never return to the 3100! They are for visitor use. ;)

At nearly £100 a pair you should live them! lol - I'll stick with my trusty 3100's thank you

Wilky78 said:
At nearly £100 a pair you should live them! lol - I'll stick with my trusty 3100's thank you

Much less than that on eBay direct from Korea. The 3500s are exactly the same for around £30, they just don't have wireless charging (but if you're worrying about saving money, you won't want the wireless charger and will be fine with USB charging).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom