• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung SSG-2200AR & ES8000 TV

cardiffboio

Does anyone know if the Samsung SSG-2200AR 3D glasses will work with the ES8000 model TV? if not which are the best compatible glasses to get as an alternative to the standard specs it came with...? Thanks people:smashin:

aerofly2

I'm not too sure that the 2200 glasses will work with the ES8000, as I believe they were made for the earlier TV's which used Infra Red, whereas the ES uses Bluetooth. Perhaps someone will confirm this.
I didn't like the glasses supplied with the ES8000, as I wear specs and found they didn't fit properly, and also let too much light in at the sides.
I've since bought some SSG 3100 GB glasses and find they fit much better over my specs and block more light at the sides. They're not rechargeable, but the battery seems to last for ages.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom