• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung SP50L7HX

S

species8514

Does anyone know who long the lamp is supposed to last? - the only thing i have found on the net is a russian site which seems to indicate 10000 hrs. The other question is does anyone know hom much they cost to replace?
Thx!

vipergrm

Prominent Member
species8514 said:
Does anyone know who long the lamp is supposed to last? - the only thing i have found on the net is a russian site which seems to indicate 10000 hrs. The other question is does anyone know hom much they cost to replace?
Thx!

I have been asking the same question :D

Another user on this forum e-mailed Samsung about this. He got a reply quoting 45,000 hours (for Samsung SP46L6HX). It might be worth e-mailing Samsung support yourself to see if you get a different answer because some of the other folk on here think this was a mistake.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom