Samsung SP50L7HX - Where do you put your Centre Speaker

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Currently have a B&W CC6 centre - great speaker and quality sound from it. It sits now on shelf below my plasma on the stand, but on Thursday when I get my SP50L7HX that stand will be gone

So where do I put the centre speaker then ? (pics would be nice ;))

I know at least one of you has it stood at the side of the pillar, but aesthetically I dont like that idea (I have to have everything looking as symetrical as possible cos im a geek) so I guess the only other option is on a shelf or bracket behind the set

Out of interest, how high is the set at its highest - and can anyone suggest a speaker bracket that would keep my centre close to the wall

Thanks in advance

Managed to stick my Aegis center in front of the central pillar resting on the glass platform thanks to a couple of pieces of foam under the front of the speaker. Sits just nicely.

Hi DuncanWardle

Im a bit of a geek too, I would have liked mine in the middle too but no can do. My centre speaker weighs sooo much, so i had to put it next to my sp50 as you can see by the pics. I had no alternative :devil:

I think one of those "floating" glass shelves would look the business above a Samsung SP50L7HX , you would need to check you get one strong enough for the weight of the speaker but I bet it would look great. :smashin:

Lion said:
I think one of those "floating" glass shelves would look the business above a Samsung SP50L7HX , you would need to check you get one strong enough for the weight of the speaker but I bet it would look great. :smashin:

Man after my own heart - sound idea

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom