1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung SP50L7HX - Sky digibox remote code

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by michael888, Mar 28, 2005.

1. michael888

michael888

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just took delivery of the SP50 on Saturday from Watford Costco - they still had 7-8 left in store for all you nice people looking for this. Having read all of the posts on this forum, and deliberating on which set to buy, I finally took the plunge and bought this 50" over the SP46.

I had originally ordered the SP46 through Robertsons Online - but they came back to me a week later saying they were out of stock and were awaiting new stock from Samsung. As you can see - I could not wait any longer!!

Having watched Sky movies and the sport over the weekend, I must say that I am over the moon with this impressive set. The colours and clarity are breathtaking.

I am looking for some help in programming the remote for my Sky Digibox - Pace DV3. Can anyone help?

Thanks

2. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    this is annoying me surely someone outthere has the codes. the most annoying thing is there isnt an option for amp settings, the one thing i need is to switch from htpc to sky + on the amp. i have the amp volume on sky remote but surely samsung shuda put an amp option on the remote, any workarounds? also can the sky remote switch sources on tv?? ie to get to hdmi bak to rgb scart?

3. cervaro

cervaro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just to bump this thread up the list, I took delivery of my 50" Samsung yesterday, and need the Sky+ remote code too please.

4. indie24

indie24

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    is there a code for a normal sky box?

5. Br41ns

Br41ns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Have a look at the sky remote codes in sky.com, i got one for the sp42 which worked on my old sp43 and works fine on the sp50, cant remeber the code though, will post it later if i can find it as i did write it somewhere.

6. Lee Maher

Lee Maher

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just purchased a Samsung SP50L7HX. I also have Sky+. Try code 088, worked for me.

Happy viewing... :thumbsup:

Regards, Lee

7. Tarbat

Tarbat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +252