1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung sp50l7hx service menu settings help or link? plz

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by leeboy2k3, Jun 29, 2005.

1. leeboy2k3

leeboy2k3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi Ive been having a mosey through my sp50 lh7xx's service menu, and am I right in thinking that the different codes after each number indicates the actual internal chip name?

Anyway I have obviously been careful not to fak about too much just browsin, tho I have slightly increased the lamp boost setting from 17 to 18 for daytime viewing, as I would like a little bit more lumen during the day and I dont like the contrast above 70.. obviously to keep the rod jane and zippys at bay :rotfl:

So my point is can anybody be kind enough to break down.. or link to a site where I can learn what every setting does? as there seems so many different tweaks worth exploring dni and dnr variables etc to name but a few.

Also the one that intigued me the most was the colour wheel setting of 1-2.. 2 being my default, does anyone know what this setting does? maybe it sets the colour wheel from 7 to six segment flash? as I did notice that setting 1 looked brighter the blue, the blue looked more dynamic and a bit more gammer incremented, but not as deep.

Any thoughts chaps?