1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung SP50L7H / Samsung SP50L7HXX??

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Pete872, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Pete872

Pete872

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    John Lewis have the sammy down with the 2 XX's at the end while other places market it without the XX's. Is there a difference? if so i'd like to know before I splash out £1850 on it.

Looking to order tonight or tomorrow so a quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete.

2. indie24

indie24

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    As far as i know there is no difference, I think the XX is the full code while other prefer not to use it.

3. tony6403

tony6403

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Before buying I rang Samsung and they confirmed that there is only one set . They said that some of the additional reference numbers are added by the retailers. You can buy this TV from Comet for £1780 approx. if you go on-line and pursue Comet's price promise ( see Curry's price and ask Comet to beat it ). It takes a bit of persistance but Comet will do it .

4. Pete872

Pete872

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guy's just off to ring JL up now to order my TV I got them to price match Crampton and Moore. So I am getting the SP50L7HXX for £1850 with a 5yr warrenty as opposed to the usual 1 yr manufacturers. :thumbsup:

Well pleased :smashin:

Cheers,

Pete.