• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung SP50L7H / Samsung SP50L7HXX??

P

Pete872

John Lewis have the sammy down with the 2 XX's at the end while other places market it without the XX's. Is there a difference? if so i'd like to know before I splash out £1850 on it.

Looking to order tonight or tomorrow so a quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete.

indie24

Prominent Member
As far as i know there is no difference, I think the XX is the full code while other prefer not to use it.

T

tony6403

Before buying I rang Samsung and they confirmed that there is only one set . They said that some of the additional reference numbers are added by the retailers. You can buy this TV from Comet for £1780 approx. if you go on-line and pursue Comet's price promise ( see Curry's price and ask Comet to beat it ). It takes a bit of persistance but Comet will do it .

P

Pete872

Thanks guy's just off to ring JL up now to order my TV I got them to price match Crampton and Moore. So I am getting the SP50L7HXX for £1850 with a 5yr warrenty as opposed to the usual 1 yr manufacturers. :thumbsup:

Well pleased :smashin:

Cheers,

Pete.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom