1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung Sp50 hdmi menu settings!?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by tim k, Jun 21, 2005.

1. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    after taking delivery of the beast i would welcome anyone to inform me of the best menu settings for hdmi, alot of reviews say that after a bit of tweaking the digital noise can be reduced etc etc, has anyone got theres setup nice from a htpc who could tell me!?

2. leeboy2k3

leeboy2k3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi tim I aint tried my dvi-hdmi yet what different menu options appear on the sammy when its hooked up?
    Also which lead did u buy? I forgot the name of my cable and Im not sure whether its dvi-a to hdmi as its missing some pins on the dvi end, I heard if u buy the dvi-a to hdmi the pic isnt as good cause only the analog signal is sent? and it has to be converted by the tv is this true cheers!

3. DLPMaybe

DLPMaybe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    The only setting I change between sky(scart) and pc (hdmi) is I turn DNIe on for sky, off for PC(watching DVDs). In both cases this impoves the pic quality noticably for me.

I kind of prefer the Digital noice reduction on on pc(DVD) as well. But not as convinced on this one.

4. DLPMaybe

DLPMaybe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
  5. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0