Samsung SP46L6HX - Where To Buy From?

witters

having seen the problems with Pixmania I think I'll give them a miss!

Other suppliers seem to be £300 + more expensive then Pixmania. I have seen it for £1399 from Comet.

Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper please?

the_pauley

Banned
I ruled out those two as well and ended up going for Comet. They were the only ones that could give a definite delivery date. £100 cheaper online than their store price too.

witters

Yep - maybe it's worth the extra for some piece of mind. Having said that I just tried to order one from Comet and their checkout is down!

vipergrm

Does anyone know if this set comes with the stand from Pixmania? I have e-mailed them about it but no reply as yet. I have already ordered the set. Just waiting on stock!

Jamesy_UK

You have to order via phone witters like i did their website craps out for some reason on the samsung tv, god knows why.

The Jayler

witters said:
Yep - maybe it's worth the extra for some piece of mind. Having said that I just tried to order one from Comet and their checkout is down!
Been down all weekend but i gues they will still offer the web price in store will they?

vipergrm

Can someone give me the EXACT measurements of the width of the Samsung SP46? Just in case I need to buy a stand for it. Does anyone have a stand for sale maybe???

G

gilesthedog

Hi,

After trying the Sagem 45inch which was broken on arrival and the "shop" couldn't confirm next delivery for a replacement I've plumped for the Samsung Sp46. Expected any day now.

Although there are several cheap looking deals I found Tesco are doing it at £1199 with free delivery. Shouldn't be any problem with them for support or returns !!

If it turns out bad I'll add the experience to the forum.
Happy Christmas all.

G

gilesthedog

Although my order was confirmed and delivery listed as 3 to 7 working days I got suspicious that the SP46 wasn't listed on the web site, so called them up.... "Should be with you by Dec 29" she tells me, definitely in stock awaiting despatch, but cannot guarantee pre-Xmas delivery.

So I say cancel, "Unable to cancel on our system, you need to reject the delivery when it turns up" she says !!!!

What a farce, these online deals are so unreliable. Now trying Comet for the same 1199 plus 25 quid delivery, booked to arrive Fri 16th in the morning, perhaps.

Watch this space.

mervyn

Still waiting for my delivery from Comet for this TV.
I have to wait until 6pm before I can phone for non-delivery. Not holding my breath at the moment. Trying to set up my other telly in the dining room so she can watch her soaps at 5.35 and 6pm