1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung SP46L6HX new model specification?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Geiger, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Geiger

Geiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

Does anyone have the spec's for this new model yet?

I've just got one of these, but am amazed that the user manual contains no specifications sheet! I think this is the first piece of AV that I've ever bought that didn't have spec's in the manual. Is this normal for Samsung?

So I rang Samsung customer support and explained I couldn't find the spec's anywhere on the net, and the young lady told me that they weren't able to supply any specification details from there for any of their equipment!! She gave me the URL for a retailer's site where the product wasn't even listed, then when I explained this and asked to be put through to a supervisor, she said she couldn't do that, but she'd get one to ring me back.

I'm just waiting for the stand then I will set the TV up and post some pics and a review for those interested.

G.

2. Tarbat

Tarbat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +252
  3. Hartigan

Hartigan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I thought many considered it to be very similar to the SP46L3HLX, but with the new HD4 chip? That's what I was making my judgement on.

You don't say how happy you are with it? I'm hoping for enough positive feedback to convince the other half to let me go and get one ASAP! :)

Look forward to those pics...

4. Geiger

Geiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There's a shortage of the stands (which are included with the TV) so I'm just waiting for that and will be setting up then. So at the moment my SP46 is in the hallway looking mighty impressive even without being switched on!

I have no reason to believe that I will be anything other than delighted. I had a very good demo of the SP50L7HX and was impressed with it, so hopefully this new set will be on a par. Will be sure to post comments etc asap.

G.

5. Hartigan

Hartigan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hmm. I don't need a stand. You wouldn't lend me yours for approval until such time as you can set your's up properly would you?! ;)

No? Well, just a thought...! :)