1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung 'smudges'

Discussion in 'TVs' started by zAndy1, Mar 14, 2005.

1. zAndy1

zAndy1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,971
  2. mistycat

mistycat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    THERE ARE NONE ON MINE. THE FIRST ONES IT APPEARS THERE WAS. I TAKE IT THIS PROBLEM WAS SORTED OUT, AS I WAS TOLD IT WAS, AND I HAVE NO PROBLEMS. I LOVE THE PERFECT PICIE ON MY SAMMY. SO MUCH THAT I HAVE A LONG DAY AT SCHOOL TOMORROW BUT AM SITTING HERE WATCHING IT. :boring: :spam: :spam: :clap: :rotfl:

3. DLPhopefull

DLPhopefull
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    No smudges on mine, and I've checked very closely because of the posts! :smashin:

4. DLPhopefull

DLPhopefull
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Guy's and Gals,

If you are buying ex demo. look under the screen if you have holes along the bottom you most likely have the new type of screen. if it has none you have the old screen prone to smudges.

I came to this conclusion due to checking these TV's each time a saw one in the shops. The shop TV's all seem not to have these holes. I am presuming these are the old screens, as mine is only a few weeks old and has no smudges.

let's prove this theory, all the people with the 50L7 please check your sets.

Also while you are at it do these holes have screws in them? Mine does not, is this correct or are they missing on mine.
    Thanks

DLPhopefull

5. Llanowar

Llanowar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm wondering if they are still trying to sell those old ones or what...that price has dropped over 650 euros in 2 months here! (the netherlands) From 3500 euro's, it now costs 2850 euros...