Samsung smarthub help

wbilling

Standard Member
Hi,
I have just bought a PS51D6900. The picture etc is superb but I have a few problems.
1 No web browser even though the reviews I have read says there is one.
2 Cannot get the tv to link with my DELL laptop on Wi fi. The smarthub is showing the laptop but not letting me to link up.I have a bt homehub. Not sure if the issue is with the tv, homehub or laptop.
Any help really appreciated.

Racquel Darrian

Yeah I can't find a web browser as well. There must be one somewhere!

golly99

There isnt one on this tv one diff between that and the d8000, I have the d6900 and don't miss having a browser to be honest

wbilling

Standard Member
Thanks for the replies.
To be honest I did a lot of looking at various Samsung 3d tv and I weas not aware at any point there was no web browser. I read a good review on a Internet tech site and it showed one on the same model number,bit ****** off if it doesn't have one. I could not find anywhere on the Samsung site that it does not have one.
Any ideas on the other issue I have.

BJQ1972

Thanks for the replies.
To be honest I did a lot of looking at various Samsung 3d tv and I weas not aware at any point there was no web browser. I read a good review on a Internet tech site and it showed one on the same model number,bit ****** off if it doesn't have one. I could not find anywhere on the Samsung site that it does not have one.
Any ideas on the other issue I have.
What DLNA software are you using?

wbilling

Standard Member
Thanks for the reply, I have actually got access to my laptop on the tv, it was a computer issue, basically allowing to share files, great except now my tv is saying the videos I have are not supported file format. My videos on the comp are in various formats, I have a new sony hd camera. But some older vids are in a different format. All play on windows media. What do you mean .
What DLNA software are you using?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom