• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung Smartbox - ITV1 signal lost but all other channels ok

Mr Glover Lover

Standard Member
Hi

I have a Samsung smartbox and I carried out an auto retune a few days ago as a general spring clean of my freeview channels - as a result I lost the signal to ITV1 even though all other channels are ok. I'm on the Sutton Coldfield receiver.

I always get a whole bunch of duplicate 800 channels when I retune and the two extra ITV1s were fine on 802 & 803 so I moved one to channel 3 and renamed it. It was fine for an hour then the signal went again. Any ideas? The HD channels are fine so I can watch ITV HD but would obviously rather have the normal ITV1 back as well.

Mr Glover Lover

Standard Member
Thanks, I imagine the extra channels are from Nottingham. Do you know how to check signal strength on a Samsung STB-e7500m? There's absolutely nothing in the manual and I can't find anything myself but there surely must be some way of checking it?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom