Samsung Smart TV Platform 2014

MrOpinionated

Why no ONTV panel? Did you not set the TV up correctly? It was there when I checked out the TV at my local retailer.

max222

I have the ue55f8000 which has the previous and mostly similar smart features - I have various iPhones and iPads and the Samsung smart view 2 app does not work at all as almost every review on iTunes also seems to say - a 2013 TV technically should work - smart view 1 does work as a very clunky remote and on every attempt to transfer images films etc just shuts down - aside from buying an Apple TV which I will do - there seems to be no way to watch films from my iPads or phone on the TV which actually works.?. .....the voice and motion control are also more hassle than they are worth and have been switched off ....the web browser function is also very slow on a 100 connection - the TV is great and some of the smart view stuff - vevo utube and Netflix is great - but it can't just be me who has major problems trying to get an apple product to correctly interface with Samsung ? Any help gladly appreciated

max222

I have the ue55f8000 which has the previous and mostly similar smart features - I have various iPhones and iPads and the Samsung smart view 2 app does not work at all as almost every review on iTunes also seems to say - a 2013 TV technically should work - smart view 1 does work as a very clunky remote and on every attempt to transfer images films etc just shuts down - aside from buying an Apple TV which I will do - there seems to be no way to watch films from my iPads or phone on the TV which actually works.?. .....the voice and motion control are also more hassle than they are worth and have been switched off ....the web browser function is also very slow on a 100 connection - the TV is great and some of the smart view stuff - vevo utube and Netflix is great - but it can't just be me who has major problems trying to get an apple product to correctly interface with Samsung ? Any help gladly appreciated

Wayne Beetison

Anyone else getting the notification saying the smart hub is changing?

Have a ue46f7000 and for the last 4 weeks it's been saying it's changing and that 5 panels will become 4 and one is games, so it's the 2014 smart hub???

Notifications have stopped now and nothing changed, have downloaded the newest firmware and no change there either.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom