• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung Smart TV Keyboard / Mouse?

Distrric

Standard Member
Hello, I've been looking around for something to navigate the smart hub on the Samsung Smart TV:
Amazon.com: Samsung UN55ES6100 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Slim LED HDTV (Black): Electronics

The "smart" hub is pretty awful, but my family uses it for Netflix and Redux.
I was wondering if I could possibly get some advice on how to navigate it better than using the diag pad on the standard controller to search for movies/videos easier.

Would buying a driverless wireless mouse and keyboard work for this? if so any recommendations? (we sit about 10 feet away from the TV)

Anyways thank you :)

gavan

I'm using a Logitech diNovo mini paired with my es6800 series, which works very well for apps that support it.

Unfortunately, support is on an app by app basis so keyboards & mice may not work for Netflix and Redux. I don't use those but I do use the YouTube app and very annoyingly this does not support keyboard. :mad:

You could test by plugging in a regular usb mouse and keyboard. If they work well for your purposes then you can think about a dedicated wireless a/v device.

MLBrecher

Standard Member
hello. I am also seeking a wireless keyboard for my Samsung UN46f6300fxza I just purchased. Unfortunately, I had to return the sambsung dbh2000 keyboard because my tv is not bluetooth enabled. Seeking Alternate. Any help is appreciated!

:lease:hello. I am also seeking a wireless keyboard for my Samsung UN46f6300fxza I just purchased. Unfortunately, I had to return the sambsung dbh2000 keyboard because my tv is not bluetooth enabled. Seeking Alternate. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom