• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung Smart Tv channels/guide

Studentmac

Hi,

Theres a smart tv guide built in within my Samsung D8000. It doesnt work with sky but I am moving house and not going to get sky at the new property.

Im wondering what the options are for using the built in TV system so I get the full Picture in Picture features.

I can see it has Air, Cable, Satellite and freesat as options but I dont know which will actually work in the UK.

Air I take it is just the freeview from ariel? and Freesat I know sky have an option for so if I just hook up a satellite to the tv through the ariel socket will that automatically find some channels that way?

Dont know if I can test by unplugging current sky satellite, dont want to mess anything up.

Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom