• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung Smart Hub Picasa no longers works - sorted

ShuggMcGlummfer

Established Member
My Picasa app is now impossible to log into. I had it set up via Account Management, but now it just returns Information Not Found when I go to it. Username & Password are exact and Yes, I am logged into the Smart Hub. If I look at the Samsung website, Picasa is not listed as a TV app, so perhaps they've withdrawn it. Tried deleting the app, reinstalling, still crap.

[[Edit: After hours of wasted time, I have finally figured it out. The login does not like non-alpha characters, despite the fact that they can be inputted via the keyboard and work on a PC or mobile. My password had a "&" in it. Reset the password to alpha-numeric only and, presto, I'm in.]]

Another thing, when I'm in my Smart Hub, if I go to Service Manager, it is greyed out. Anyone else?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom