• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung SM2443BW vs T240

goldencrasher

Standard Member
Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement monitor for my pc and i'm torn between these 2 models. I will also be using it for occasional playstation 3 usage. I dont play games on my pc just the ps3.

I know the T240 has an hdmi input which would be good for the ps3 use but i prefer the design of the sm2443bw as it suits my room better. If i was to use an hdmi to dvi-d cable for ps3 use would it at least come in at 720p?

Forgive my n00bness about this but i am used to laptops primarily and i'm a bit lost over this one and clarification from someone in the know would really help me out. Apart from the hdmi slot is there a great deal of difference in the picture quality on these 2 samsungs?

Thanks in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom