1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung slimline CRT

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Jacob, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Jacob

Jacob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Saw these advertised today for under £500. They are just under 40cm deep. 32inch TVs have always been a bit big but this looks to be ideal. Can't find a great deal about them on the web but they appear to have component, composite and 2 x scart (although I it didn't say if they were RGB!) inputs.

Anyone seen one of these in the flesh or know whether they've had any good reviews.

They seem to be good value for money compared to the current cost of LCD/Plasma

many thanks

Jacob

2. Andy Davis

Andy Davis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, just had a mammoth session at currys, and the pic of the bunch ( 32" ) was this one 4 me. I had spent a few hours looking at every single w/s ct and really wanted a 50hz to be best but this Samsung was the best by a quite a long way. It had more connections than any other there I think, and seemed to be constructed beautifully, a class apart. well worth having a look. And its so thin!.........plus its got picture in picture, multi picture in picture etc....yeh............btw.:Samsung WS-32Z308P

3. Howard Pitfield

Howard Pitfield

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    The SlimFits in the US also have HDMI connections - whereas the sets in UK do not appear to have this. The US sets are HDTV compatible too - I have seen the HDTV sets on the web in Germany and France but still no HDMI. Have a search on other threads here - lots of info on these sets...

H