samsung sgh omnia i900 memory

valwillis47

Standard Member
just bought brand new off e-bay, love it but can't find any reference to the memory size 8/16 mg, don't know how to look on the phone for it either, also wondering how you fit a micro sd memory card, on my D900i there was a separate slot for one, my other problem is i have set the wireless to connect to my pc router but have no idea how to set up the phone to use internet explorer, any advice welcome thank you

runaway456

Standard Member
Hi

I have the same phone. Is the Sd card not fitted inside the back cover or under the battery? Cant fit without removing it I believe. Samsung own site for this phone good for tips and forum.

How is your battery for your phone. mine is dreadful, power drops off whenever it feels the need. Can leave it fully charged over night, all apps off and dead by morning., Other days it lasts for days at a time. It is very difficult to use out of the house (which is kind of the point!) It is a vodafone badeged phone and their customer service for this is appalling.

Hope your is better. I have to say this is not my fav phone. It also connects to net spuriously. all very odd.

valwillis47

Standard Member
sorted out my memory prob and connected to internet, not having all your probs tho glad to say, my battery life seems to be ok, only prob i have now is it won't connect to my home wireless router but it used to so don''t know how to solve that one yet

valwillis47

Standard Member
Hi

I have the same phone. Is the Sd card not fitted inside the back cover or under the battery? Cant fit without removing it I believe. Samsung own site for this phone good for tips and forum.

How is your battery for your phone. mine is dreadful, power drops off whenever it feels the need. Can leave it fully charged over night, all apps off and dead by morning., Other days it lasts for days at a time. It is very difficult to use out of the house (which is kind of the point!) It is a vodafone badeged phone and their customer service for this is appalling.

Hope your is better. I have to say this is not my fav phone. It also connects to net spuriously. all very odd.

have done some research and found i cant upgrade my firmware because its branded to orange , that's why they perform dreadful, yours being vodafone will be the same, so i am going the other route to debrand it and hope it works
Debrand and Upgrade the Firmware on a Samsung Omnia - Tom Hall's Blog

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom