1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung SGH-D600 - Wallpaper question..

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Toxic Twin, Oct 26, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Toxic Twin

Toxic Twin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Another D600 question whenever I select a picture as my wallpaper on my phone it doesn't automatically stretch it to fit all of the phone like windows does. The preset wallpapers fill all of the screen I have tried editing my pictures from the net but can't seem to get them to fit exactly does anyone know what dimensions will fill all the screen??
    Thks a lot....

2. yaserk99

yaserk99
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    there is a simple reason :thumbsup: this is due to the fact that all pictures have different format resolutions (size):rolleyes: EXAMPLE; :lesson: for a D500 on which the SCREEN ( THE WHOLE WINDOW INCLUDING THE BARS - MENU WOTNOT) IS 176x220 but the actual picture - menu icons, background picture is 176x144 - the resolution being differed heightwise ( the bars) so pictures for background should be 176x144 :devil: TO PUT BLUNTLY ONLY USE SAME RESOLUTION AS PREFIX PICTURES - ON WHICH THROUGH selecting a prefix picture and search PROPERTIES FOR RESOLUTION of prefix picture ( D600 SCREEN RES. 240x320) ..... so it should be summat like 240x280 ( get me dift PLEASE. :suicide: :clap:

3. yaserk99

yaserk99
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0