Samsung Sammy Le26r41bd & sky - Your Experiences please

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by Adam R, Mar 20, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Adam R

Adam R

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Guys, I currently have on order the above mentioned lcd. I am buying this for the bedroom. I have Sky + downstairs & multiroom so I will be plugging my old Pace 2200 into the Le26r41bd.

I have been a little concerned lately with some of the posts on here about the poor pictures people are getting from this lcd when rigged up via scart to a Sky box:confused:

I would like to know your experiences with this. Have any of you got a set uplike this? How does it look & Why don't sky boxes come with any other connections thas Scart? or do they?

I look forward to some info & reassurance on this!!:lease:

2. Vallyboy

Vallyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the 32" Sammy and have problems with RGB from my Pace 430N box, as do some others, seems like a compatibility issue, so I use the PAL setting on the Sky box.

The picture varies from stunning to so so, depending on the signal. I am very happy with my set, DVDs are fine on scart 2, not tried component yet and all in all, assuming you get your viewing distance right, none of them look up to much too close, you should be happy with your purchase.

Don't rush to judgement as you will spend days tweaking things to get what is right for you, you sure have plenty of options.:thumbsup:

3. Adam R

Adam R

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for the info Vallyboy, are there any downsides to viewing your Sky channels in PAL?

It would be interesting to hear from anyone elsewho has a sammy & are viewing Sky.

If only they made Sky boxes with component eh! tut.