• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung SA850D End of Line?

Gr1f

Standard Member
Hi Folks,
Wondering if anyone has any idea what Samsung are replacing the SA850D with and when. I had 2 on order and have been told it's EOL. Plus the Samsung UK site (not .com oddly) are stating that it's no longer available.

Maybe I should look at alternatives? Need for Design and photography...

Cheers

Icm76

Established Member
S27A850T is the direct replacement, gains HDMI + DVI in place of 2 × DVI ports. Same quality issues with the panel (quite a few bleed too much so you may have to fight for one without panel bleed.)

S27B950D is the latest addition to the PLS panel range (not a replacement for anything) it's more glossy and has a glass screen.

S24D850DW is as it was i.e. 24" and apparently worse quality control than the 27" (approx. half of panels are very bleedy based on user feedback on various forums.)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom