Samsung S9 sound notification when copying files.

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by JohnProton, Jul 12, 2018.

1. JohnProton

JohnProton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,089
    I bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy S9 about a week ago and now Im copying all my music over. it is the 256GB version and have a 128gb sim as well so Im putting a load of music across but I am getting this weird problem. At first it copies for a while but then after a while it starts getting these sound notifications (doorbell like sounds) its windows 10 I am using with the new 2018-07 Cumulative update x64 1803 update. after it beeps on every album its transfered through it then stops copying on its own, so then I have to start again until it does the same again and so on. Its very anoying. Ive gone into my phone settings in usb configuration and selected MTP (media transfer protocol) and I still get the same. Im unsure if its some kind of bug in the phone or its to do with windows 10. there is no message with these windows sounds it just makes them after each file is transfered, it does not make the noise at first its after so many have transfered to the phone from the pc. I dont know what else I could try. Any ideas about this?

2. JohnProton

JohnProton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,089
    I do have avast on my phone so maybe its that but i dont think so I think its more likely to be a windows problem than anything, but i dont know.