Samsung S7 FE tablet worth buying?

ron swanson

I have a Samsung A7 10.1 tablet and have been considering an upgrade for a while.

I've had a look around and while I would like an S7+ I can't justify the price and the only S7 tablets I can find in stock are the 5G versions which would mean I would be paying extra for something I probably wouldn't ever use.

I've been looking at the S7 FE tablets as they are on sale at the moment and while I know that it's not as high spec as the others the current sale prices make it quite tempting for me. (the sub £500 range)

I was just wondering if anyone who owns one could give me their impressions will I find much of an increase in performance from my A7 which while it's ok is starting to chug a little bit these days where I find myself using my tablet more than my laptop.

timus

Ive just bought the S7 today from Currys the Wi Fi version loving it so far very quick and a great upgrade from my old Sony Z3 compact.

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
What do you want to know? I have just bought one. Ordered the s8 but cancelled and bought the s7 fe for the bigger screen Unfortunately I couldn't justify the extra cost of the s8+ to get the same size screen.
I am by no means an expert when it comes to tablets I use it more for browsing and watching video than anything else,but if there is anything specific you want to know then let me know. I have only had it a couple of hours and I am very happy with it so far.

Don't know how much difference it makes but I have the 128gb wifi model with 6gb RAM

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom