Samsung S6 Korean copy

silvermilnec

Not sure I'm aloud to ask but thought I'd give it a go. A friend asked me to buy him a Samsung S6 for a xmas present for his son. I'm predate iPhones so that my defence but anyway I've been coned and bought a very good copy S6. It's fully boxes as new 64g omen to any network and fully working. My question is what do I do with it? I'm an honest person so would never try and pass it on as the real thing but is it worth something or is it even legal to sell on.

Again sorry if this isn't allowed, how I hate this sort of thing and I dislike how it makes me doubt honest people!!

Many thanks

Chris

Houghsx

Distinguished Member
Not sure I'm aloud to ask but thought I'd give it a go. A friend asked me to buy him a Samsung S6 for a xmas present for his son. I'm predate iPhones so that my defence but anyway I've been coned and bought a very good copy S6. It's fully boxes as new 64g omen to any network and fully working. My question is what do I do with it? I'm an honest person so would never try and pass it on as the real thing but is it worth something or is it even legal to sell on.

Again sorry if this isn't allowed, how I hate this sort of thing and I dislike how it makes me doubt honest people!!

Many thanks

Chris

Was this purchased from a shop or Website?

Have a look here Counterfeit goods fraud

They have a chat option or phone number to ring so its probably worth speaking to them for advice. Fake goods, especially electrical items and batteries can be dangerous for a number of reason so give them a call.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom