Samsung Refer a Friend (Save £200) Thread

Okay great, I can't submit the claim until the TV arrives so will do it then, assuming nobody else has done so in the meanwhile!!

Anyone looking to buy from John Lewis? I'm waiting (hoping) the 65q80t comes back in stock soon. I have a sizeable gift card so want to use this which is why I'm holding out for stock with JL.

Hi all

I bought my set a couple of weeks ago and have a code ready to be used. If anybody is due to buy DIRECT FROM SAMSUNG (it has to be from them direct), let me know and i'll send you the referral code.

Short version of the deal is you buy your TV from Samsung, register the TV after with the referral code and then we should both get £100 cashback within 30 days. They do have some stipulations about using discount codes not being eligible so if you are planning on using one or using employee portal etc it would be worth contacting them first to make sure that it would work for you.

Full details here of the deal:

Refer A Friend & Share £200 | 2020 QLED TV Deal | Samsung UK

All the best,

Daniel

I’ll be picking up a Q90t tomorrow, most likely from Currys. Drop me a message if you want to pair up! 👍

Last edited:
Hi, I'm also looking to buy from John Lewis. If someone is interested please get in touch

Hi,

I’m looking for anyone who has or is due to purchase a Samsung QLED 55” or above TV from John Lewis within the next 90 days to take part in the refer a friend scheme which could see us both claim £100 cash back.

Give me a shout if you’re interested.

Since there have been 3 or 4 threads created from users about this promotion I have moved them all to a single thread and edited the title.
Please use this thread to discuss the current Samsung refer a friend promotion.
Thanks.

Hi all, I've just purchased a Samsung qled from ao.com. is anybody interested in teaming up to claim £100 each back from Samsung. Must be bought from ao.com. you can currently use code-TV50 to £50 off from ao as well. My TV won't arrive till the 4th Dec so I won't have the referral code till after that. Anybody interested just let me know. Cheers.

Just purchased the q90t with free soundbar from Richer sounds today, if anyone is wanting to pair up and get the claim rolling in a few days when I have my TV delivered, pm me

Anyone already have a code to share? I'm going to buy TV from Currys today.

Similarly, i'm going to bite the bullet & get Q90T, does anyone want to share their code? Either Currys or RS, doesn't seem to be much between them.

It's not a code, it's a referral link AFAIK. Whoever buys first will have to received the TV and register it and make the claim (I'd imagine including the TV serial number) which activates a referral link that can be sent to someone.

It's not a code, it's a referral link AFAIK. Whoever buys first will have to received the TV and register it and make the claim (I'd imagine including the TV serial number) which activates a referral link that can be sent to someone.

Thanks for the reminder, the T&Cs are here: Refer A Friend & Share £200 | 2020 QLED TV Deal | Samsung UK

I think it means people could both purchase the same day judging by that & the claims get processed later

Hey all, I'm just waiting on Richersounds to get back to me. Will be getting either Q90T or Q95T Im assuming this referral will also work for those of us in Ireland? How does it work exactly? Once you pay do you receive a link from Samsung or the retailer themselves?

If it does Im open to sharing a refer a friend with someone.

EDIT: Just purchased the Q95T from Richersounds. Let me know if anyone is interested :)

Last edited:
Hey all, bought a Frame 65" from Curry's a few days ago and looking to team-up. Please PM me if you have already bought yours. Happy to generate a link or do it the other way around.

Thanks for the reminder, the T&Cs are here: Refer A Friend & Share £200 | 2020 QLED TV Deal | Samsung UK

I think it means people could both purchase the same day judging by that & the claims get processed later

Yea I don't think Samsung will be fussed if you buy at exacty same time, just one person initiates the referral? So maybe that is the thing to be wary off (ie if everyone made the referral using their product ID, it might not let them be the referred friend!).

Slightly off-topic; John Lewis were out of stock for the 65Q80T so I registered my email for notification when it's back in stock. They showed back in stock from early hours, I bought one this morning. My notification email came through at 5:15pm today and it's a out of stock already, so not a reliable method! always best to check yourself regularly

Long term lurker but just ordered a q95t from curry's for delivery start of next week 🤞. Looking to use the referral code with a fellow forum member when the TV arrives 😁

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom