Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

samsung r122

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by skip, Jun 10, 2005.

1. skip

skip
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi can anybody help me, just bought the r122 from costco it was the last one in the store. opened up the box to find no instructions,so to save me a 40 mile round trip i was hoping someone could get me up and running till i can return to the store on monday. connected everything up but cannot access the menu due to auto flashing on the display on the front of the player. i presume this is for the tuning of the player but i have tried every button that i think may work but to no avail.cheers

2. redsox_mark

redsox_mark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +620
    I don't know the model, but found the manuals on line.

Go to

http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/nabc/support/b2c_support_query_results.jsp#

In the box "Enter model number or name" put DVD-R122

It will say it can't find it in the USA, but then click on the Global Download Center, enter in DVD-R122 again, and you will find the manuals. (There is a quick user guide and a user manual).

Mark

3. skip

skip
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    thanks mark