Question Samsung QLED Service menu (using One Remote)?

chrisZa

HI,

I would like to change my country on my QLED to be able to download US or UE apps (Disney+ to be precise).

I am unable to access the service menu because I only have the ONE Remote (not the Smart Remote)

I have the VPN set up but I am unable to get to hold of apps outside of my region on my Tizen operated TV.

Is there a better way to get hold of the outside region apps other than going out and buying a universal remote?

Regards,

chrisZa

I would very much like to cross that bridge when i get there....lol
But i'm unable to get that far. I only want to change the region.

Te23

Standard Member
I would very much like to cross that bridge when i get there....lol
But i'm unable to get that far. I only want to change the region.
There are phone apps which you can use as a Samsung remote I believe.

chopples

Distinguished Member
HI,

I would like to change my country on my QLED to be able to download US or UE apps (Disney+ to be precise).

I am unable to access the service menu because I only have the ONE Remote (not the Smart Remote)

I have the VPN set up but I am unable to get to hold of apps outside of my region on my Tizen operated TV.

Is there a better way to get hold of the outside region apps other than going out and buying a universal remote?

Regards,
You can access other countries within your region without accessing the service menu, I did it to change mine from UK to Holland (again for Disney plus) will try to find the post

Here is the post so maybe u can try this

If no country's in the list has access and you must access the service menu then you can just buy any old candy bar samsung infrared remote.

Or if you have access to an Android device with ir you could get in that way

Last edited: