SAMSUNG - QE75Q75TATXXU QLED TV Picture Settings

Wilkin1983

Novice Member
Hi. I am after some help with the picture settings for my SAMSUNG - QE75Q75TATXXU QLED tv.

I am currently running it in the normal mode setting after reading some other online forums and when playing dvds and Disney plus the picture quality is fantastic.
When I watch normal digital tv the picture is good but when sports are on the picture is very blurry and not as clear. I have checked the signal strength and quality and these are both at 100%. I have a powered booster in the loft so I can watch Sky through the tv. My tv aerial is 13 years old and have been told i might need an updated aerial but the sport is through Sky.
Has anyone had similar problems and changed the picture settings to see an improvement?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Is your Sky box in a separate room from the TV?
Is it Sky+HD?
I'm presuming by “normal digital tv” you mean Freeview received by your terrestrial aerial?

Wilkin1983

Novice Member
Yeah. Sky box is a Sky + HD box. That is in another room and then a cable goes from the RF out up to a powered booster in the loft and that splits the signal to a bedroom and the room at the back of the house with this tv. Yeah I mean Freeview tv through a terrestrial aerial

JayCee

Distinguished Member
There's nothing wrong with your aerial or the signal.
You’re feeding your TV with the worst possible type of connection from your Sky box and that's RF.
You would notice a big difference in picture quality if your Sky box was in the same room and connected by HDMI.

Wilkin1983

Novice Member
I know it’s not the best connection but on the old tv I had connected like this the picture was fine. Not sure if the problem now is the fact I’ve gone from a 32” tv to a 75” and it’s now more noticeable. I’ve changed the picture settings and it has improved abit but I’m noticing it more when I’ve watched on the main tv. Unless I pay for multiroom maybe this is the best I’m going to get

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom