Samsung QE65QN95 vs Samsung QE65QN94

naz1911

Anyone know the difference between the 2 models apart from maybe the One Connect box? Cant find any reviews or info on the QE65QN94

Upto £700 off the price right now. £400 with discount code and £300 via rebate at Currys and RS right now!

Jimwa

Standard Member
That’s pretty much it plus all 4 HDMI are v2.1 on the QN95, only two are on the QN94

naz1911

Screen exactly the same then? Local dimming zones, mini led count etc the same?

naz1911

naz1911

GL! I'm assuming you got the Richer sounds deal? Think it's a great price (for either model) at this stage of the release cycle.
Yup, it was a choice between RS and Currys. I chose RS due to better customer service. £2499 - £400 flash sale and - £300 Samsung rebate making it £1799.

Thing i find strange is that the QN95 only had £300 + £300 knocked of whereas the QN94 was £400 + £300. Was it a mistake on Samsung's part? Who knows?

Yup, it was a choice between RS and Currys. I chose RS due to better customer service. £2499 - £400 flash sale and - £300 Samsung rebate making it £1799.

Thing i find strange is that the QN95 only had £300 + £300 knocked of whereas the QN94 was £400 + £300. Was it a mistake on Samsung's part? Who knows?
QN95A the more valuable TV so makes sense it won't have an equally high discount. RS price matched an offer I had for the 95A via Samsung employee portal, so in total I'd be getting the TV for £1851. Can't see them getting much lower this year surely?!

naz1911

Definitely not.

Good price for the QN95 mate

sam42

Novice Member
QN95A the more valuable TV so makes sense it won't have an equally high discount. RS price matched an offer I had for the 95A via Samsung employee portal, so in total I'd be getting the TV for £1851. Can't see them getting much lower this year surely?!
Hi, I called RS about pricematching the 85 inch and they said they do not pricematch Samsung EPP.

Last edited:

vickster

Distinguished Member
Hi, I called RS about pricematching the 85 inch and they said they do not pricematch Samsung EPP.
Probably due to the shorter warranty offered by Samsung online (they don’t match any one year warranty offers)

sam42

Novice Member
Probably due to the shorter warranty offered by Samsung online (they don’t match any one year warranty o
Yes I thought that would be the case but as he mentioned they matched his offer on Samsung employee portal I thought I would give it a try.

I called instore and telesales but both couldn't match.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom