Samsung QE50QN90A vs QE50QN94A

Clipp

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Can someone help me with the differences between the 50 inch UK Samsung QE50QN90 and QE50QN94 models (apart from €100 price difference!) please? Having a different spec for the smaller screens in the range makes it difficult to spot the differences.

Depending on where you read, both appear to be VA panels, both have wide viewing angle.

I had seen some comments that the QN94 models have better speakers, but both 50" models only have OTS lite instead of OTS+. It would be nice to have better sound without a soundbar.

Quantum HDR 1500 on the QE50QN90 and quantum HDR 2000 on the QE50QN94 appears to be the only difference. The television won't be used in a bright room, so the HDR 2000 isn't a requirement, my concern is that it could be almost too bright!

Anything else that I am missing? Unfortunately, a bigger screen is definitely not an option, the 50" will already push the space in the alcove.

Thanks for any help or recommendations!

They are exactly the same apart from stand and outer-bezel color. 90 is black and 94 sand carbon. Larger sizes (55,65,75'') in Europe do have a difference in panel type, but that isn't the case with 50 inch.

They are exactly the same apart from stand and outer-bezel color. 90 is black and 94 sand carbon. Larger sizes (55,65,75'') in Europe do have a difference in panel type, but that isn't the case with 50 inch.
Thanks, that was my thinking too. I ended up taking the saving and going for the QE50QN90.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom